Tenant and Residents Association meetings:
A series of tenants’ and residents’ association (TRA) meetings are being held across the Dudley Borough over the next couple of months. Dudley Council believes in the importance of tenants’ and residents’ groups and actively supports and encourages their involvement with the running of their estates. The groups discuss many issues relating to their estates and make suggestions of how they can help to make improvements to enrich resident’s lives.
Meetings are general public meetings, except where stated:
- Dunns Bank TRA, annual general meeting, 11 May, The Scout Hut – Bobs Coppice Walk, 7pm
- Chapel Street TRA, AGM, 7 June, South Street Baptist Church at 6.30pm
- Dudley Fields TRA, 16 June, Brockmoor Community Centre at 7pm
- Pensnett TRA, AGM, 22 June, Fens Pool Community Centre at 6.30pm
- Hawbush TRA, drop in coffee morning, 23 June, St Pauls, 9 to 11am
- Netherton Central TRA, 29 June, Ma Pardoes at 7pm
- Vicarage Prospect, monthly coffee mornings, 3 May, 7 June, 63 Claverley Court, 9.30-11.30am
- Bowling Green TRA, AGM, 17 May, Saltwells EDC at 7pm
- Butterfield Court TRA, AGM, 7 June, Butterfield Court at 7.30pm
- Vicarage Prospect TRA, AGM, 8 June, 63 Claverley Court at 7.30pm
- Darby End TRA, 15 June, Cole Street Methodist Church at 7pm
- Oval & Tudor TRA, 1 June, The Pensioners’ Club at 7pm
- Beacon Hill TRA, 16 June, Ex-serviceman’s Club at 7.30pm
- Ellowes Hall TRA, AGM, 23 June, Royal British Legion at 7pm
- Norton TRA, 27 June, Gigmill Primary School at 7pm
High rise living forum (borough-wide group)
- 24 May, Saltwells EDC at 7pm
Details of meetings correct at time of going to press. Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings should telephone 01384 815168 to ensure it is still taking place, as they may be subject to change.
Residents are also reminded to sign up to the community council e-bulletin, by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org with their postcode and house number so they can ensure they receive local news from where they live.